A few months ago, we wrote a post or two about music festivals and their relative awesomeness. Well, tomorrow is the day I take off for Coachella (the weekend before finals at LMU). I’m making a list of essentials, although if you’re going to Sasquatch! you may want to bring an umbrella and down jacket. Here are a few things I’m bringing with me or will be picking up along the way:
- Water. Two gallons of it. I sure as hell am not paying $7 for 12 ounces.
- Sunscreen. Tanning comes easily to me, but skin cancer does not.
- Digital Camera. I like bragging.
- Ass-crazy outfit.
- One hundred dollars. Pimping is not easy.
- A good night’s rest. Dancing takes energy.
- Headband. I have to fit in.
- Questioning why I decided to write this.
- Set Times.
Did I forget anything? Oh wait, I can’t hear you, I’m listening to Arcade Fire, RHCP, the Rapture, LCD Soundsystem, Steve Aoki, !!!, Sparklehorse, Girl Talk, Andrew Bird, Pharoahe Monch, Regina Spektor, Kings of Leon, the Decemberists, and Tiesto. Sorry.