30+ Uses for Your Camera Phone
How often do you use your camera phone to take pictures? Simple. Not enough!
Here’s a quick list of several uses for your camera phone:
- Try taking a picture of the take-out menu at your favorite restaurant. Save paper.
- And snap a picture of the business hours.
- Is it your birthday coming up? Walk around the mall and take pictures of what you want. Then send your list around.
- Is your roommate stealing your stuff? Take a picture of your belongings each time you leave your room.
- Do you lend DVDs, CDs, or books to your friends? Take a picture of it and label it your friend’s name to remember who has what.
- Forget saving business cards. Just snap a picture of them.
- Take a picture of your suitcases. If they’re lost, you can show exactly what they look like.
- When in a foreign city, take pictures of the intersection next to your hotel. If you’re drunk, show the cab driver the photo, and he’ll know to go.
- Hell, take a picture of your hotel room number if you really lack memory skills.
- When traveling, take a picture of your hotel’s name and even the important phone numbers. If you’re in a foreign country, it’s not 9-1-1. Take a picture of the number to remember it.
- Forget blogging. Take a picture each day when on a trip and send the picture to your friends and family
- Or just keep a photo journal in general!
- See a psychology experiment? Or a job offering? Or a local show? Snap a picture to remember it.
- See a poster for a good movie? Snap a picture, so the next time you’re at Blockbuster, you won’t have to spend time trying to remember what that movie was.
- If you’re a blogger, writer, or journalist, take a picture of something the next time you see something you want to write about.
- Did you just now get the highest score? Take a picture and taunt your friends.
- If you print a lot, you’ll need new ink. Take a picture now of what kind of printer you have (the label). This will make it easier the next time you go for new ink. Just show the clerk the picture.
- Be the paparazzi.
- Need to remember something important on your todo list? Take a picture to remind yourself and set it as your wallpaper.
- Need some motivation? Set whatever gets you going as your wallpaper. Endless possibilities for this one.
- Use your camera phone to send a map to someone who’s lost.
- Want to send your significant other on a hunt? Send them pictures along the way.
- Take a picture of where you parked!!!
- If you’re in a car accident, take a picture of the scene and the other driver’s license plate.
- Take a picture of your license plate, your car, your driver’s license, or your insurance information –in case it gets lost or stolen.
- In the library, take a picture of reference numbers for the books you need. You don’t need a pencil!
- Use your camera phone as a mirror.
- Use your camera phone in class when you’re too lazy to write down what’s on the board.
- Before going to the grocery store, take a picture of what’s on your spice rack. This way, you won’t buy a third bottle of vanilla.
- Lose something underneath a car or underneath something else equally dirty? Take a picture of what’s underneath before you get all gross.
Any other uses?