Prep for Spring Break and Get Things Done – HackCollege Season 3, Episode 3
Chris and Kelly start thinking about a spring break in Cancun to escape from the dreary Los Angeles Weather.
Topics this week:
- JuicyCampus is gone for good.
- YouTube begins offering video downloads, and a few free lectures.
- Gina Trapani resigns from Liferhacker and starts a new blog called Smarterware.
- Chris sits down for an interview with Ashley, an STA branch manager, to talk about hacking spring break.
- Chris takes it to the chalkboard and explains exactly what GTD is and how to use it as a student.