Finally! How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Let’s face the facts. Folding laundry is a drag enough, but man, when it comes to those fitted sheets. They really, really suck. They aren’t even a proper shape. They’re a blah shape. A non-shape. How can you fold something that is non-shaped?
The answer is by watching this video. It lists and visually demonstrates the steps that you’ll need to fold a fitted sheet. Check out the full video over at Lifehacker. Here are the steps as listed:
- Take the sheet out of the dryer and shake it.
- Lay the sheet down with the long side facing you (across your body).
- Stick your finers into the botton left corner.
- Take the opposite corner right above it and pull it over the corner in your hand
- Repeat on the right side. Place your right hand in the bottom right corner, then pull the opposite corner over it. You’ll now be holding the corners in each hand.
- Turn the corners in your left hand over the corners you’re holding in the right. Now all four corners will be on your right hand.
- Lay down this new square and smooth it out.
- Square off the corners as best you can.
- Fold into rectangles
And voila! You have a fitted folded sheet!