Infographic: Do College Freshmen Feel Academically Prepared for Classes?
Check out the following infographic about how college freshmen surveyed by GOOD and the University of Phoenix feel when entering college. Some of these statistics are staggering.
For those who can’t check out the image:
- 33% feel high school did not do a good job preparing them for college
- 44% wish they had taken different high school courses
- 55% said college courses were more difficult than they expected
- 24% of college freshmen had to take remedial courses
- 16% of college freshmen (9% 4-year, 24% 2-year, 32% all other programs) did not finish their first year