10 In-Demand Jobs with Six-Figure Salaries
Before declaring a major, you no doubt did some research on the earning potential of various careers. And the results of that research may have made you second guess yourself about a particular career path.
Earlier this week, we informed you that engineering majors topped the list of best paying majors for college graduates.
Meanwhile, career site Glassdoor scoured their job listings database in order to find the jobs with the most demand and base salary of $100,000 or more. The results, while still highlighting the earning power of an engineering degree, show that other careers can earn six-figures when combined with experience and additional education.
The 10 in-demand jobs with six-figure salaries, according to Glassdoor, are:
- Psychiatrist | Base Salary: $169,479
- Physician | Base Salary: $152,768
- Dentist | Base Salary: $126,134
- Sales Director | Base Salary: $119,758
- Engineering Manager | Base Salary: $117,552
- Pharmacist | Base Salary: $107,490
- Tax Manager | Base Salary: $104,093
- Product Marketing Manager | Base Salary: $103,633
- IT Manager | Base Salary: $101,244
- Lead Software Engineer | Base Salary: $100,585
Did salary affect your career choice? Let us know in the comments below. And feel free to throw your earning potential in our faces.
Image Source: Drew Leavy