Hack Tricks: iPhone
This week, we’ll take a look at three iPhone tricks that aren’t all that well-known. We cover how to set a custom vibration pattern on your iPhone, how to make a longer and more secure lock screen passcode; how to charge your phone twice as fast.
1. Make a passcode on your iPhone with as many numbers as you want.
- Step 1: In Settings, go to General.
- Step 2: Select Passcode Lock.
- Step 3: Turn Simple Passcode off.
- Step 4: Enter a passcode as long as you want using only numbers.
- Step 5: Your lock screen will change and allow you to enter as many digits you want.
2. Put your iPhone on airplane mode when waiting for it to charge. It will charge twice as fast.
But remember, once you put your phone in Airplane mode, you won’t be able to make calls! So turn it back on when your battery fills up.
3. Set custom vibration patterns on your phone.
- Step 1: Go to phone’s Settings and select Sounds.
- Step 2: Scroll down and select Ringtone, then select the Vibration tab.
- Step 3: Scroll down to Custom and select Create New Vibration.
- Step 4: Tap or hold the screen to create a custom vibration pattern.