General Information About Amridge University
Amridge University is an independent coeducational institution dedicated to the spirit of its Christian ideals and heritage. Amridge University's mission is to prepare men and women, through a commitment to academic excellence and spiritual vitality at the undergraduate and graduate levels, for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service to the professions, society,church and family.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 8 Percent Admitted 88% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 86% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,056 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 388.0 Hispanic 42.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 230 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 121