General Information About Bevill State Community College
Bevill State Community College is an accredited, comprehensive learning-centered institution dedicated to providing quality educational opportunities and services that enrich lives intellectually, culturally, and economically.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,039 Native American 17.0 Asian 15.0 African American 970.0 Hispanic 48.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,676 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0