General Information About Blue Cliff Career College
Our Mission is to facilitate personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility of our students through academic studies, diligent practice and community involvement as they prepare for a career in professional massage therapy and complimentary health professions. We strive to provide an educational environment where students work hard, have fun and enjoy an atmosphere that is distinctly Medical and Christian.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 219 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 91% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 304 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 114.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 190 Enrolled FullTime Graduates