General Information About Columbia Southern University
The mission of Columbia Southern University is to change lives through education by offering affordable, flexible, quality academic opportunities and extraordinary service enabling adults to maximize their professional and personal potential, and serve the communities in which they live and work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 22,557 Native American 138.0 Asian 1,241.0 African American 3,107.0 Hispanic 936.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,878 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 3,671