General Information About Concordia College-Selma
Concordia College, one of ten postsecondary institutions in the Concordia University System of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, is an historically black, four-year, coeducational college. The mission of Concordia is to educate its students through Christ centered education for lives of responsible and effective service to the church, community, and the world. To achieve its mission, Concordia engages its students in programs and activities which identify with and meet their spiritual, academic, social, and physical needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 703 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 661 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 558 Enrolled FullTime Graduates