General Information About Enterprise State Community College
Mission Statement EOCC's mission is to offer educational opportunities for personal growth and fulfillment, enhance the quality of life in the region and promote economic growth. To accomplish this, EOCC provides open access, diversity in curriculum, high-quality staff and convenient access to college services, including online resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,599 Native American 39 Asian 83 African American 732 Hispanic 112 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,756 Enrolled FullTime Graduates