General Information About H Councill Trenholm State Technical College
H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College is an associate degree granting institution with the mission to provide accessible educational opportunities, including credit and non-credit courses and certificates, for career preparation, advancement, life-long learning as well as to promote economic growth and enhance the quality of life for residents of central Alabama.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,225 Native American 10.0 Asian 14.0 African American 1,391.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,025 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0