General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing University is to provide high quality graduate and undergraduate degree and diploma programs that are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. The career-oriented degree programs contain a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 90 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 330 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 202 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 189 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0