General Information About Huntingdon College
Huntingdon College, a liberal arts college offering an undergraduate education, is committed to a teaching and learning environment that provides its graduates with an educational experience meeting the College’s vision.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,138 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 66% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 560 Math 450 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 24 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,194 Native American 5 Asian 5 African American 210 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 886 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0