General Information About James H Faulkner State Community College
Faulkner State Community College has an open-door admissions policy and is committed to the professional and cultural growth of each student without regard to race, color, gender, disability, religion, creed, national origin, or age. The College strives to provide an educational environment that promotes development and learning through a wide variety of educational programs and instructional strategies, adequate and comfortable facilities, a caring and well-qualified staff, flexible scheduling, and convenient locations. This effort is based upon the economic and social needs of the College service area. Faulkner State Community College utilizes a participative management structure which insures broad-based involvement in the planning and evaluation process.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,712 Native American 65 Asian 41 African American 652 Hispanic 101 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,809 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0