General Information About Reid State Technical College
Reid State is committed to provide postsecondary education and training to students from diverse backgrounds and abilities on a non-discriminatory basis in order to prepare an effective workforce and to promote economic growth and community stability. In the spirit of scholarship, collaboration, technological specialization, flexible learning opportunities and personal development, the entire college seeks an improved quality of life for all students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 951 Native American 14.0 Asian 2.0 African American 497.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 498 Enrolled FullTime Graduates