General Information About Southeastern Bible College
The mission of Southeastern Bible College is to produce graduates who are biblically grounded, spiritually mature, and culturally relevant.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 72 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 23 English 16 22 Math 15 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 235 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 68.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 156 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0