General Information About Southeastern School of Cosmetology
Southeastern School of Cosmetology's mission is to prepare students to take and pass the Alabama State Board of Cosmetology examination and also prepare students for the work force. The aims and services of the program are to provide instruction and practice in all phases of cosmetology and continuously strive toward the educational advancement of students, so they will be able to compete in the marketplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 149 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 145 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 135 Enrolled FullTime Graduates