General Information About Virginia College-Mobile
Virginia College is a private, proprietary institution of higher education committed to offering diplomas and associate's degrees. The goal of Virginia College lies in its responibility to the students, the technical and gusiness communities, and the general citizenry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,900 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $125
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 775 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 574 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 661 Enrolled FullTime Graduates