General Information About Charter College
We offer career-focused education in the growing fields of Health Care, Business, Criminal Justice and Information Technology and strive to provide our students, both young and old, with an education that’s both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,750 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,025 Native American 267 Asian 240 African American 203 Hispanic 221 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates