General Information About Ilisagvik College
Ilisagvik College provides quality post-secondary academic, vocational and technical education in a learning environment that perpetuates and strengthens Inupiat culture, values and traditions. It is dedicated to providing well educated and trained individuals who meet the human resource needs of North Slope Employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 757 Native American 510 Asian 45 African American 12 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0