General Information About American Indian College of the Assemblies of God Inc
Equipping Native American students for Christian service, emphasizing Biblical truths and academic excellence within a Christian community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 159 Native American 80.0 Asian 27.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0