General Information About Avalon School of Cosmetology
The soul objective of the the proprietors of Earl's Academy of Beauty is to provide the highest quality of professional training and credentials to any individual pursuing a successful career in Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 42%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 505 Native American 17 Asian 5 African American 40 Hispanic 89 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates