General Information About Cochise College
Cochise College provides accessible educational opportunities that are responsive to a diverse population and lead to constructive citizenship, meaningful careers and lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $1,422 Room & Board Charge $4,530 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000 Dorm Capacity 224
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $3,630,629 Other Federal Grants $344,385 Scholarships & Fellowships $4,389,314 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,626,087 Average Grant Dollars Issued $22,208 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $2,194,657
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,855 Native American 188 Asian 508 African American 1,254 Hispanic 3,603 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,370 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0