General Information About East Valley Institute of Technology
To provide a productive, technically trained workforce that meets the market-driven needs of business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 313 Native American 6.0 Asian 11.0 African American 19.0 Hispanic 74.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates