General Information About Everest College-Phoenix
Everest College provides students the opportunity to seek career-oriented learning with a general education background and to develop intellectually and socially in their careers ans as citizens in a world of increasing technological and cultural diversity.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,304 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 65% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 37%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $15,024 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,420
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,825 Native American 151 Asian 110 African American 1,620 Hispanic 732 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,036 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0