General Information About Everest College-Phoenix
Everest College provides students the opportunity to seek career-oriented learning with a general education background and to develop intellectually and socially in their careers ans as citizens in a world of increasing technological and cultural diversity.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,304 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 65% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 37%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,825 Native American 151.0 Asian 110.0 African American 1,620.0 Hispanic 732.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,036 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0