General Information About Hair Academy of Safford
Our mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology and instructors. THE HAIR ACADEMY is passionately committed to provide a solid educational foundation to empower our team in the pursuit of excellence and we strongly believe that when people come first, success will follow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57 Native American 4.0 Asian 2.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 119 Enrolled FullTime Graduates