General Information About International Baptist College
Mission Statement The mission of International Baptist College, in both its undergraduate and graduate programs, as an integral ministry of Tri-City Baptist Church, is to develop graduates and Christian leaders who glorify God and demonstrate their love for God and others by living a biblical lifestyle, by obedience to the Great Commission, and by championing the fundamentals of the historic Christian faith as they serve God in their family, the local church, the West and the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 96 Native American 3 Asian 5 African American 2 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 5