General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Tucson
Our mission is to empower the technical, health and managerial students who has the opportunity to satisfy the occupational demand and also to improve the quality of life in the Puerto Rican society
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 214 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 828 Native American 15.0 Asian 9.0 African American 59.0 Hispanic 333.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 422 Enrolled FullTime Graduates