General Information About Lamson College
Our mission is to prepare our students for careers in demand in the twenty-first century. Lamson will continue to serve as a community leader in career education. The College is dedicated to evolving with advancements in industry and technology, and offering education and training programs in relevent career fields. Lamson College prepares students for professional and personal competence and a successful career by promoting assertiveness, self-management and the life-long process of learning. Successful career planning and employment is a high priority. The College assists students in developing their potential for success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 755 Native American 30.0 Asian 4.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 219.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 199 Enrolled FullTime Graduates