General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Scottsdale Culinary Institute serves passionate individuals in their pursuit of career-focused Culinary and Hospitality education. Our success is measured by the number of graduates prepared to excel in the hospitality industry. We help change lives!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,544 Native American 82 Asian 44 African American 108 Hispanic 250 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,781 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0