General Information About Maricopa Skill Center
Maricopa Skill Center graduates will possess all the workplace skills necessary to achieve long-term economic independence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,237 Native American 68.0 Asian 53.0 African American 199.0 Hispanic 351.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,003 Enrolled FullTime Graduates