General Information About Midwestern University
The Offices of Communications collaborate as a professional team with expertise in communications, graphic design, web development, printing and publications, media relations, and alumni relations. The four units in our department — Marketing, Publications, Media Relations, and Special Events — coupled with the unique expertise of our staff members, provides communication solutions that produce effective results for Midwestern University.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $4,928 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 318
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,836 Native American 12 Asian 204 African American 33 Hispanic 53 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2,431