General Information About Mohave Community College
The mission of Mohave Community College is to be a learning-centered college, serving all constituencies, inspiring excellence through innovative learning methodologies and empowering students to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,556 Native American 216 Asian 194 African American 116 Hispanic 1,215 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,982 Enrolled FullTime Graduates