General Information About Paradise Valley Community College
The mission of Paradise Valley Community College is to provide life-long learning opportunities through effective and accessible instructional programs and student services. These programs and services are continuously evaluated and improved to meet the needs of students, businesses, and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,633 Native American 206 Asian 542 African American 405 Hispanic 1,502 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,070 Enrolled FullTime Graduates