General Information About Pima Community College
The mission of Pima Community College is to develop our community through learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Navy, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57,924 Native American 1,473.0 Asian 1,752.0 African American 2,326.0 Hispanic 14,789.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12,920 Enrolled FullTime Graduates