General Information About Refrigeration School Inc
The mission of the Refrigeration School, Inc. is to assist adult learners in development of the skills and knowledge necessary, and to support their personal goals, for employment and professional growth in the HVAC/R and Electrical Technologies fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 625 Native American 30 Asian 23 African American 51 Hispanic 185 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 481 Enrolled FullTime Graduates