General Information About Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
To help individuals discover their gifts and graces, then ultimately take them out in the world in a loving and profitable way.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,844 Native American 16.0 Asian 33.0 African American 47.0 Hispanic 149.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 709 Enrolled FullTime Graduates