General Information About The Art Center Design College-Tucson
The Art Center Design College educates students to excel in the fields of Fine Arts, Design, Advertising and Visual Communications within a student focused environment committed to the highest standards of academic achievement, scholarly inquiry, creativity and citizenship in a diverse world community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 58 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 438 550 Math 355 535
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 22 English 16 22 Math 14 18
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 378 Native American 9 Asian 9 African American 15 Hispanic 99 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 148 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0