General Information About The Bryman School of Arizona
Anthem Education Group offers accredited, career-focused diplomas, degrees and training programs.
This school is accredited by ACICS, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and by ABHES, the Medical Assisting program is Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,280 Native American 147.0 Asian 28.0 African American 85.0 Hispanic 513.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 742 Enrolled FullTime Graduates