General Information About Tucson College of Beauty
To educate students in the art of the beauty industry while creating confident, passionate, and creative future salon professionals in the cosmetology, nail, esthetic, or instructional industries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 76 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 158 Native American 3 Asian 1 African American 3 Hispanic 73 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 48 Enrolled FullTime Graduates