General Information About Tucson College
Tucson College is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education to operate in the state of Arizona. Tucson College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas and certificates. ACICS is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 891 Native American 34 Asian 9 African American 65 Hispanic 335 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 450 Enrolled FullTime Graduates