General Information About Turning Point Beauty College
The objective of TURNING POINT BEAUTY COLLAGE, is to provide career preparation in cosmetology arts and sciences , including nail technology and instructors training.The school assesses the quality of its classes by comparing them to state requirment documents. We continue to evaluate our pereformance by assessing our student success rate .
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 107 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 73.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 92 Enrolled FullTime Graduates