General Information About Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc
We change the world one life at a time by helping people achieve their dreams—it’s the underlying inspirational reason for our existence and the reason we come to work everyday. And, we realize that people learn in different ways and at different speeds; our staff is employed to help each student learn what’s needed to start a career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,006 Native American 142.0 Asian 138.0 African American 88.0 Hispanic 683.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,163 Enrolled FullTime Graduates