General Information About University of Advancing Technology
The University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is a unique, technology-infused private college that was founded by a techno-geek for techno-geeks. Our Mission is to educate students in the fields of advancing technology to become innovators of the future. UAT's campus culture is devoted to continually nurturing a thriving geek community where everyone's personal lives and professional aspirations revolve around technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,024 Percent Admitted 33% Men Admitted 33% Women Admitted 32% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,554 Native American 10 Asian 53 African American 81 Hispanic 92 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 978 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 55