General Information About Western International University
Western International University provides a broad educational foundation, including a focus on business and technology, designed to prepare students for leadership positions in a dynamic, global marketplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 24%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,599 Native American 106.0 Asian 135.0 African American 462.0 Hispanic 467.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,941 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 832