General Information About Academy of Salon and Spa
To enhance the personal well being of our guests, while providing a realistic training environment for our students, and insuring the financial stability of our staff and organization.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 195 Native American 3.0 Asian 13.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 62 Enrolled FullTime Graduates