General Information About Arkansas Beauty School
The major purpose we have at ABS is to provide a quality Cosmetology Education to its students so they are able to pass their State Board Exam and be a success in the Cosmetology Profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 59 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 58 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 21 Enrolled FullTime Graduates